The IFMA Suncoast Chapter is funding an IFMA Foundation scholarship for $2500 for a junior, senior or graduate student with preference to a student attending a Florida school. This scholarship includes an all expense paid trip to World Work Place in October. The scholarship winners will be notified in July. IFMA Foundation scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit, not need.
The Suncoast Chapter of IFMA's scholarship for 2011 was awarded to Trenton Cutler, Facilities and Property Management student from Brigham Young University.
Graduate/Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility
- Must be a full time graduate or undergraduate student as defined by your university at the time of submitting the application and at the time of receiving the scholarship (to be awarded October, 2009).
- Must be enrolled in a facility management (or related field) degree course in an accredited four-year Bachelor (undergraduate) program or an accredited Master/Doctoral (graduate) program. i.e. Architecture, Interior Design, Construction management, Construction Engineering, Business.
- Undergraduate students must have completed two years of university to be eligible for consideration.
- May not be employed full time.
- Graduate students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5
- Undergraduate students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.20
- Applicants awarded a scholarship must attend IFMA’s World Workplace Conference (WWP) and Exhibition as well as attend educational sessions associated with WWP.
- May receive a maximum of two IFMA Foundation scholarships as an undergraduate student and a maximum of two IFMA Foundation scholarships as a graduate student.
Please contact Liz Hooper (813.615.6026) for more information.